The exhibition at ‘Global R&D Summit 2017’ is going to be a majestic showcase of notable Innovation technologies from public, private, defence and research institutions.
The exhibitor’s will be provided with covered stall area along with the air-conditioned hangers. The exhibition will provide an ideal opportunity for all participants to showcase their work in a customised setting that can draw attention of interested investing companies. Approximately 100 stalls for Domestic and Foreign Innovators and Companies, State Governments and other Government organisations.
‘’Global R&D Summit 2017” will give exhibitors an excellent opportunity to present their products and services to attendees who visit the Exhibit Hall. Exhibitors will get ample opportunity to engage participants in one-on-one conversations, presentations and the chance to collect qualified leads in our exclusive B2B lounge
- Logo visibility in event collaterals, communication materials and banners.
- Showcasing their Innovations to one of the most sorted events of the year ‘Global R&D Summit 2017’
- The event is hosted by a highly respected and recognised FICCI team with a proven track record in successful event management.
- Demonstrate the technological achievements of your company in the field of innovation.
- Present and commercialize your products and ideas.
- Share your interaction with state, investors, and businesses in effectively implementing innovation.
- Evaluate the competitive abilities of your company in today’s market conditions.
- Strenghthen brand equity and enhancing brand image.
- The exhibitor’s will be provided with covered stall area along with the air-conditioned hangers.
- 3m x 3m and 3m x 2m standard exhibition stand or multiples thereof.
- Each shell space booth will be provided with one table, two chairs, wall to wall carpet, fascia, and spotlights on walls, one waste paper basket and a 5 Amp power socket.
- Complimentary badges for every Exhibitor.
- Listings in both the online and print versions of the Innovation Expo brochure.
- Company’s logo in exhibition catalogue.
- Opportunity to engage participants in one-onone conversations, presentations and the chance to collect qualified leads in our exclusive B2B lounge.