Invitation to Sponsor one of the premium forums in the R & D Space
We are pleased to invite you to participate and sponsor the DST-FICCI Global R & D Summit 2019, scheduled on February 21-22, 2019 at Marriott, Hyderabad.
The Global R&D Summit organized annually is a flagship event of FICCI, focused on the emerging areas of science and technology developments around the world, inviting collaboration from our stakeholders. Each year the Summit builds a thematic track around which various discussions and deliberations takes place involving world-renowned speakers and an eclectic mix of audience.
The focus of the 2019 Global R&D Summit is on India-Africa collaboration and the theme is “International Collaboration in Research and Development for Sustainable Growth”. This is in line with the vision of our Hon’ble Prime Minister to share our science, technology and innovation with Africa for shared prosperity. FICCI helped nurture and build deep grassroots connect with hundreds of top researchers/entrepreneurs across Africa who now understand technology innovation and commercialization. This has established a good working relationship with more than 45 African countries. We expect to host close to 15 S&T Ministers and senior scientists from the partnering African countries.
The summit will act as a unique catalyst to accelerate the involvement of public and private sector developments in the area of innovation, research and development, with an emphasis on cutting edge technologies – exchanging ideas, expounding on research areas, detailing on the business opportunities, companies and government agencies introducing their offerings. The summit attendees shall include, policy makers, scientists, engineers, technology visionaries, corporate leaders, academicians from India and Africa, with facilities to conduct business discussions.
The organizing committee is taking all the steps to ensure good participation, both in terms of quantity and quality, through a strong technical program including:
- Indo Africa Collaboration in Research & Development
- State of R&D in India and bilateral opportunities
- Food Processing
- Water & Sanitation
- Clean Energy
- Contribution of Women in R&D
- Disrupting an Industry through Product Innovation
- Problems & Challenges for R&D Implementation & Innovative approaches
- Transforming the dialogue between commercial and R&D groups- Focus on Risk Management
- Specific session on Government -Industry -Academia collaboration
- Poster Presentation by Scholars under Prime Minister’s Fellowship scheme
The Summit will also host an exhibition to showcase some of the major achievements and capabilities of leading R&D-focused organizations from industry, Government and academia.
As a policy maker & visionary in the Government, we strongly believe that Global R&D Summit is the most appropriate forum that provides opportunities for you to:
- Brand your S&T achievements in this 2-day International Conference
- Ensure immense value to gain potential partnership, association with industry leaders, visiting African delegates and other institutions.
- Opportunity to establish ‘Make in India’ brand
- Showcase strengths to the industry to attract partnerships
- Collaboration opportunities with African countries & private sector bodies
- Gain traction with entrepreneurs, MSMEs – so that they can set their operations in your ecosystem
- Connecting with key industry players who can contribute to realizing your larger vision
Please find below details of the sponsorship opportunities for your favorable consideration. Your early decision to participate will enable us to serve you better and ensures that the conference will exceed your expectations. We will be glad to get an opportunity to provide more details and close with you at the very earliest.
Global R&D Summit Team
SPONSORSHIP (only 3 sponsors) – INR 15,000,00 + GST
- Appropriately sized logo on the main backdrop on stage(s), along with other applicable logos
- Logo display on the conference website
- Coverage in print media as per conference’s publicity plan that gets to be in place
- Advertisement in the conference Souvenir
- One exhibit stall of (3×2) m for interactions and display for your product/services.
- Your sponsored attendees – Maximum 15
- Exclusive branding standees at the venue
- Presence of the logo in all branding collaterals at all the venues
- Speaking slot for one of your senior officials at one of the sessions
- Company Leaflet to go in the delegate kit
- Special lunch arrangements with the visiting S&T ministers and scientists
- Corporate movie to be run on screens in main hall during sessions break (max 2 mins)